Thank you for using TINT. This privacy notice explains how TINT collects, uses, processes, discloses, retains, and protects personal information i) when TINT provides Services to you; and ii) when TINT processes personal information at your instruction that may be included as part of the Content which you view, upload, download or otherwise appears on the Services.
TINT is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals who:
- visit TINT's website including tintup.com and all subdomains (the "Website");
- use any TINT mobile applications (the "Applications");
- use any TINT Services (the "Platform");
TINT offers a suite of content display tools. The Services enable you to bring together content from many sources for easy access and management through a single online portal. TINT helps manage social content campaigns, marketing and advertising; engaging audiences; and analyzing results. When you link content sources such as social media accounts to your TINT account, you can choose to instantly collect, process, share and access Social Network content via your TINT account. The Services also enable an ecosystem where you can choose to connect your TINT Account to a series of third-party services (a " Third-Party App").
Personal Information TINT Collects
TINT may collect personal information about you such as your IP address, full name, user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide to TINT.
Billing Information. If you have purchased a paid version of the Services, TINT (and third party payment processors) will collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes billing details and credit card information, other account and authentication information.
Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access the Platform. TINT's servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information.
Content. The content which you upload, download, or view on the Services (defined as " Content") may, but not necessarily, contain personal information. When referring to "Content" in this notice, Content means the personal information integrated into the Services that TINT processes. TINT only process Content at your direction. In legal terms, TINT acts as a data processor for the personal information included in the Content.
How TINT Uses Your Information
TINT uses, stores, and process information as a data controller to provide, understand, improve and develop the Services, keep the Services safe and to comply with any legal obligations. The information provided is used to identify you when you access the Services, allow you to communicate with TINT, verify transactions for purchase/billing and security and keep you informed of features, news, surveys, offers and updates to the Services. TINT's legal basis for collecting and using data, including personal information, as a data controller depends on the specific collection method. TINT collects data with your consent, where needed to perform a contract with you, or where the processing has a legitimate interest (not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms). Where TINT relys on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How TINT May Share Your Information
Except as provided in this privacy notice, TINT does not share any personal information gathered via the Services with third parties. TINT may however share data under the following circumstances:
- with your consent or at your direction, such as when you connect a Social Network to the Services or authorize a Third-Party App to access your account
- with service providers (including payment processors) TINT engages to perform functions or provide services to us, where those service providers are subject to obligations that are consistent with this privacy notice and to appropriate confidentiality and security measures
- where TINT believes that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or if TINT is otherwise legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands
- if TINT believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, situations involving potential threats to rights or property (or to the rights or property of those who use the Services), or to protect the personal safety of any person
- if TINT believes it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve the security of the Services, abuse of the Services infrastructure, or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Services)
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture, or other companies under common control with TINT
- if TINT is acquired by or merged with another entity (in which case TINT will require such entity to assume the obligations under this privacy notice), if TINT is involved in a bankruptcy, or if the ownership or control of all or part of the Services changes
How TINT Protects Your Information
TINT follows industry best practices to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. TINT is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information or guarantee that your information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) on a registration or order form, that information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
The Services are mainly provided from TINT's offices in the United States of America. TINT uses third-party service providers (such as managed hosting providers, card processors, CRM systems, sub-processors of Content and technology partners) to provide the necessary software, networking, infrastructure and other services that TINT uses to operate the Services. These third party providers may process, or store, personal information on servers outside of the EEA.
Whenever TINT transfers personal information from data subjects located in the EEA to a third-party service provider located in a country that has been deemed inadequate, TINT does so with approved legal adequacy mechanisms in place. For any transfers of personal information to the US, TINT relies on either the third-party's registration in the EU-US Privacy Shield or on the implementation of the EU's Standard Contractual Clauses. By using any of the Services or submitting or collecting any personal information via the Services, you authorize TINT and its authorized service partners to use and process data (including any personal information) in these countries.
Accessing and Controlling Your Personal Data
You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that TINT keeps by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Corrections to any other information or to exercise the rights listed below will be promptly handled by contacting email@example.com. TINT retains your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. TINT will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
Depending on where you reside, you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws with regards to the personal information:
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have a right to erasure of personal information that TINT stores about you.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that TINT stops processing your personal information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that TINT restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as when that information is incorrect or unlawfully held.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal information in a machine readable and commonly used format and to request that TINT transfer the personal information to another data controller.
When TINT receives or accesses data from the various Social Networks, TINT does so at your request and within each Social Network's terms and conditions. As a TINT user, you ultimately decide which Social Networks or Third-Party Apps you want the Services to connect with and which Social Networks and/or Third-Party Apps you want to share your data with. TINT processes your Content, at your instruction, acting as a conduit between you and the Social Networks that you connect to the Services.
The Services are not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals of at least 18 years old. In the event that TINT learns about the collection of personal information from a child under age 13, TINT will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that TINT might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email: email@example.com Or via mail: TINT – 2509 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94110.